Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thursday's the big day!


So things have been really really crazy the last few weeks. Anibal is getting over a sinus infection, I'm getting over bronchitis and ear infections and poor Chloe is getting over this nasty virus that caused all these blisters in her throat and left her with a terrible cough! Alyssa somehow hasn't gotten sick yet (knock on wood). I think Chloe is starting to realize things are going to change. She has become a Mommy's girl which has been really hard! I love it, don't get me wrong but she wants to be held constantly and with my big old belly it's very hard! She also won't let Anibal do the things he used to do...mommy has to do them now. I'm really worried about how she'll react to a new little sister.


At my appointment last Thursday my Dr found during the non-stress test and the ultrasound that baby has managed to get her cord wrapped around her neck. My Dr told me to make sure she stays as active as she's always been, and luckily she has been. I am terrifed of something going wrong and her not being able to be born naturally. I know if I have to get a c-section it will be the best option for her health but it's a scary thing to think about. We just need lots of prayers that the birth isn't too much stress for her. I will be going in Thursday morning at 6:45 to get induced. I will update soon after! Love you all.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Man, I am sorry you guys have been so sick!! No fun! I will be praying for you that all goes well with the birth! I know that is pretty scary!

shanseo5050 said...

A question how long does it take for antibiotics to work for sinus infection? many women ask themselves and unfortunately, yes. A sinus infection can be quite painful for a woman during pregnancy, even if she takes medication to alleviate the symptoms. Best over the counter medicine for sinus infection and sore throat visit for more information.