Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brooklyn is here!



Brooklyn Rose was born at 5:52Pm on November 4th. she was 7lbs 10 ounces and 20 and a half inches long. The labor and delivery went very well and my awesome Dr was able to get Brookyln's cord from around her neck right away, so there were no problems due to that. She had jaundice pretty bad so we had to stay two nights at the hopsital but other than that she is doing great! Besides all of us being sick with colds things have gone really well. Anibal is awesome as always and helps me so much. Alyssa is also a big helper. Chloe...loves her new baby Sister but doesn't quite understand she has to be gentle. We're working on it though and I'm sure she'll understand soon. I am back to work and it has been very hard. I miss her so much and feel so awful that I had to leave her so soon. She is already 10.5 lbs! She's a good eater lol. She is starting to be awake for longer periods and that is really fun. She is such a calm baby! She hardly ever cries and is the only one out of all my girls that loves bath time! She just lays there and kicks her cute legs. Life is grand!

No comments: