Friday, August 27, 2010

Well hello there!

Chloe in her new dress...but with messy hair :-)


Alyssa and Chloe playing outside



I really need to start posting more often! Time is flying by. Life has been really really hectic lately. I started a new job in March working for the cell phone manufacturer LG and I really love it. I work with some awesome people and get to help people out which is always nice. Anibal started a different job that is opposite my schedule. I work 7-4 he works 2:30pm-1AM. It makes things really hard because we don't see each other fully awake until Friday. Plus, I'm getting pretty big now that I only have 2 months of my pregnancy left. that makes it hard to come home and take care of both the girls by myself...especially with Chloe wanting me to pick her up all the time. But I am excited for baby to get here and for us to get into a schedule. I only get 3 weeks off work which will also be hard but you gotta do what you gotta do right?


Chloe and Alyssa are doing great! They are growing up so fast! Alyssa just started the 2nd grade on Wednesday and she has a great teacher this year and as long as she can start focusing her attention on the right things I think she will do great. Everyone says she looks just like a mini-me lol, I love it. Chloe is definitely not a baby anymore. Her vocabulary is crazy! She started doing this thing where everytime she pees she takes her diaper off and brings it to me and says, "Change my bum", it was really funny at first but now I think it's time to buy her a potty and be done with diapers! She also finally says "I love you" all the time and asks for hugs. I love it. She has also learned, Mine, No, and Why....those are my not so favorite words. lol


Anibal and I are great. He has been working on getting his band set up. This is a dream he has always had and he found some old friends from high school that all have the same ambitions. So my basement is now their "Studio" which is okay for the most part and they actually sounds really good! Here is their website if you want to check it out, I don't think they have any demos up yet though. http://www.perishlane.com/


He is still my best friend and he makes me smile so much...I really don't know what I would do without him sometimes. He is a great Father and Husband and I am very grateful for him and all that he does.


For those that don't know about my pregnancy, we unexpectedly found out we were pregnant in March this year. We were definitely not trying and were taking precautions but baby decided to come anyway lol. We are having another girl :-) and she is due November 12th (the day before Chloe's Birthday). I'm hoping she'll come a little early so the girls can have their own Birthday's. I am 29 weeks and she is measuring a week a head which is awesome. So far I haven't really had any problems except really bad headaches and back pain. I have been really tired and am pretty scared about going from 2 kids to 3 but I know we will manage. Well there's my update! I can't think of anything else for now :-)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Alisa is totally a mini you!! I always have to do a double take when I see pictures of her to see if it is you or her :) Have you tried Yoga for your back? It saved my life when I was pregnant! I was skeptical at first but so many people told me I should try it and within 2 or 3 days I was almost totally pain free in my back! I just ordered a video off amazon that was especially for pregnancy. If you are interested I can tell you which one but almost any one will do I think. Ok, that is enough from me. Best of luck with 3 kids...I hope to see more up dates soon. xoxo

karic said...

Love you!!!!! I'm so glad we are blogger buddies ;)