Thursday, November 6, 2008

One week to go!

So in a week I will be in the hospital hopefully progressing well! I am getting so scared and nervous about getting induced. I know that we'll be in the hospital so if anything happens they will be right there to help but I haven't heard too many good things about getting induced. I guess you only hear the bad stories though huh? I'm just starting to freak out. I want to go into labor on my own but with Alyssa that didn't happen till she was a day over due.

I guess I'll just have to hope and pray that everything goes well and hopefully it will. I've been trying to stay active hoping that will help. With Alyssa around and Anibal working I sure feel busy. I've slept better the last two nights than I have in months so that's nice! I only woke up one time each night! So that was amazing because I have been pretty tired! I've been cleaning a lot and getting everything ready! I can't wait for her to get here. I decided that even though I am terrified of the labor and delivery this time I am so glad I know how to take care of baby and don't have to worry about that part! It's definitely reassuring to have Alyssa around and in one piece, knowing that I did that pretty much on my own for the first two years! haha Anyway, please keep us in your prayers because I sure need them! I love you all and miss you! I will try to post a recent picture later!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Andrea! I can't believe it's almost time! Yay! I'm sure everything will go great...I was induced with Jake, and I had no problems with it. It was nice being able to plan when the baby would arrive and no have it be a big surprise. I love you and wish you all the best with your little family! We'll have to get together around Christmas time! :o)

Tami said...

Yea!! Only a few more days!! I will for sure keep you in my prayers! Good luck and I look forward to hearing about how everything goes!