Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful this year! Chloe had a wonderful time playing with the tree, lights, and presents. Alyssa helped me make treats and decorate the house. She even had her very own miniature Christmas tree in her room this year. I love visiting family and talking for hours nd remembering how lucky I am to have a home, power and gas to warm it, food on the table, and a family to eat with. I am so grateful to have a wonderful loving family to share the
Holidays with. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year as well!


The girls are growing up so quickly. Alyssa is learning sign language and Spanish at school. She car read almost anything and is in a special reading group because she's doing so well. Chole is getting into everything lately! She is figuring things out at lightning speed. She has figured out how to open the cd rom drive and yesterday when I told her, "No, no Chloe", she said "No No!" back to me. haha gotta love it. Anibal and I are both doing well. I am still job hunting which is never fun but hopefully something will come along soon. I am going to try and start posting on here more often.

No comments: