Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A couple weeks to go!

I had an appt with my Dr today. Chloe is around 6 pounds 8 ounces now! We are inducing me on the 13th of November at Midnight and I cannot wait! I am only one centimeter dilated but 75% effaced. She hooked me up to two belly bands to do a non stress test. Chloe was moving a lot and has a normal heart rate. We also found out that I am having contractions but they aren't progressive...just uncomfortable. I knew I was but thought they were just braxton hicks. I decided my last day of work will be the 7th so that I can get stuff done and rest as much as possible before I go in. And I just can't stand sitting at work all day long anymore. I am starting to get very nervous and excited....I'm praying everything goes well. I love you all tons and want to thank you for your love and support. It has really helped me get through this! Hugs!

No comments: